Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Centurian Services was established in 1995, we are a family run business with strong values and a commitment to providing a high level of quality in all of the work that we undertake. Regardless of how large or small the appointment we commit to always providing the best service with a highly trained and efficient team. We continually pride ourselves on our very high standard of work, along with very good value for money. For over ten years we been one of the main sub-contractors for Ealing Borough Council covering all of the work for their parks and countryside services and the major projects and development departments.
At Centurian Services we always try to be flexible and adaptable by aiming to provide any kind of service that you request, we are happy to source and supply any products or services that you require offering a full bespoke service.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Below are some of the areas that we specialise in;
- Asphalt & Surfacing (hand lay & machine lay specialists)
- Planer hire
- Road marking
- Court marking
- Resin bound & bonded surfacing
- High quality playground installers & designers
- Installers of wet pour safety surfacing
- Landscaping (including design & advice)
- Suppliers of top soil, compost and aggregates
- Plant hire (mini digger / dumper for self drive or with operator)
Health & Safety
Centurian Services considers health and safety to be of paramount importance and is exercised without question at every job we carry out. We always insist that all of our staff adhere to the strict health and safety requirements at ALL times. We also ensure that we provide method statements and risk assessments for all projects prior to commencement.
- All employees at Centurian Services are fully qualified and insured to carry out the work that they are required to do.
- All staff have CSCS qualifications
- We are able to provide a 24hr 7 days a week service
- We hold full employee and public liability insurance up to £10m